The first half of 2018 was an amazing year for car sharing.
There were hundreds of new rideshare apps, and new services came up on the market, and the popularity of cars has only grown.
It’s also been a good year for the public transport network, which is slowly but surely recovering from the severe winter weather.
The public transport network was already in a pretty good place before the winter storms.
There were already over 60 million rideshare trips by 2021, and they were growing by a significant rate, according to the latest figures from the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
The network is growing in all directions, but especially on the south-east of the country.
Transport Minister Dean Nalder said the network had been “robustly growing” and the numbers were growing rapidly.
“The growth in public transport in Australia was extraordinary,” he said.
“It’s an indication that the way in which Australians use public transport is changing, and that’s an encouraging sign.”
I know many people who are in a hurry to get to work and they’ve got to get out of the city.
“And they’re not necessarily planning to go into town, but are getting out of town in the suburbs, so that’s what we’re seeing with the car sharing, which helps them do that.”
He added that the car share service was “really helping people to get around”.
“I think the car-sharing service is a very good example of how transport can be used to increase public transport,” he said.
“We have got more than 300 million journeys a year, we’re in the midst of an economic boom, and we’ve got more people travelling on public transport than ever before.”
The State Government has also invested $1 billion to improve the system, which includes the installation of automated sensors in major areas.
The first phase of the project is underway, and has already seen more than 30% of cars on the network now be equipped with sensors.
The project was first launched in 2015 and was designed to improve safety by monitoring and tracking all cars, and to identify potential safety hazards.
However, there were concerns about how accurate the system was and that drivers had to be monitored and trained to keep the system up to date.
This has been the main focus of a $20 million upgrade, and a $5 million grant to develop a new system.
The upgrade is expected to be completed in 2021.
The Government said the new system would be “operationalised in 2021”.
“Our commitment to improving our infrastructure to meet our long-term transport and mobility needs is clear and will continue to drive our investments in public transportation,” Transport Minister Dean Nash said.
“We’re investing in the next phase of our $1.5 billion investment, the $20 billion upgrade to our existing system, and in the development of a new public transport system to meet Australia’s future needs.”
Mr Nash said the Government would not make any additional changes to the system for 2021, although it was “looking at ways to improve and improve the current systems”.
Topics:disability,transport,public-sector,federal—state-issues,government-and-politics,people,parliament,state-parliament-and‑government,publications,australiaFirst posted October 03, 2020 08:16:51Contact Ashley HalseyMore stories from Western Australia